Had intercourse. Have spotting, tender breast, backache. What is it?

I had sex on the 24th march (first. Ovulation day) and today is the 10th of march and my period is due . It is very light and there is only 2 Spots on my pad. Its normally very heavy on my first day. I started to experience tender breast nipples like week before my period. Presently I have lower backache. Am I spotting or what is wrong with my flow. Help me please I'm worried
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Good evening
If you had un protected sex you might be pregnant.
If you miss period the probability of being pregnant is high because you had sex during ovulation time(high probability of pregnancy)
Do pregnancy test.