Had intercourse. Have an ovarian cyst, getting periods. Is it safe and necessary to take plan B?

Hi, my boyfriend and i just had sex with a condom. He pulled out anyway, but when he did the condom was left inside of me. The condom didnt break and it seems it was on me the entire time until he physically exited. I have taken plan b 2ce this year to be safe, and currently have an ovarian cyst most likely due to that. I have not started my birth control and i am currently on the 4th day of my period . Is it safe and necessary to take plan B.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012