Had intercourse. Feels like cut or wound in vaginal opening, hurts to pee. What's wrong?

i need a gynecologist . I had sex 2 days ago. I just finished my period that day so i was realy dry, and now i have almost like a little cut or a wound , in the lower part of the vaginal opning. Its kind of the same little wound on both sides of the lower part of the opening. It almost dosn t show but it hurts when i pee and the pee comes in the wound. I didnt use a condom so im worried that it could be something bæd? but it dosen t itch or anything..
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012