Had influenza A, bronchitis. Having upper back pain. Hurts to cough, sneeze. No help with ibuprofen. Suggestions?

I had influenza A followed by bronchitis 2-3 weeks ago. My coughing has subsided from bronchitis but I am left with upper back pain on the right side. it is one spot with the right movement it takes my breath away. When i cough and sneeze I hurt very bad. I don t even want to cough and sneeze. When i take a deep breath the pain is focuses on a quarter size spot. Ibuprofen doesn t help the pain. I went to the chiropractor yesterday hoping an adjustment would help. It is unchanged. This has been going on now 7 days and was noticed when i felt the bronchitis had ceased. Thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013