Had infection in penis. Why? Not into sex. Take antiseptic liquid?

Hi,I am 25, I am not having sex, But few days ago I had some infection on the forehead of my penis -there were some boils and the aera was slight itchy. I didn t want to go to a doctor for that, So , I cleaned up that area with anteseptic liquid( Dettol ) to stop the infection, I applied it at night and by morning the foreskin was burning and it was swollen, I immediately washed off the antiseptic liquid. The swelling is gone and I think infection is gone too,because there is no itching BUT the forehead is scarred and I see boils on it and also the skin on the forehead is pealing off. So, Is it because of the antiseptic liquid or the infection is progressing . And I dont feel any pain or itching in that area . Give me some solution , what should I do. Should I wait and see if it heals itself or ???
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012