Had implantation bleeding. Feeling periods cramps, nausea, slight fever, sore chest, back and leg. What could be this?

I had something like Implantation Bleeding on Sunday morning and Today is Friday its been 5 days I have been cramping like a period was coming but still nothing.. I woke up this morning and my chest was sore also my lower back and the top of the back of my legs are sore.. My temperature is 99.4.. I have been feeling a little neausea.. I am 20 years old.. What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion you should take ample rest as most probably it is exertion related and in case still it is bothersome get a pelvic ultrasonography done.
If everything is normal then wait for periods but if it is abnormal visit a gynecologist immediately as this can be a tubal pregnancy.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.