Had implantation bleeding. Done blood test for HCG levels. Worried

Hi there, I am in desperate need of advise please! I had my last cycle on the 7th of Febuary. And had implatation bleeding around 5/6th of March. I went to the doctor, he then sent me to get blood tests for my HCG levels. The first test on the 16th of March was 500 and the second one on the 18th of March was 800. The doctor said that it was not good results and that I will have a miscarriage . He then told me I should decide if I want to have an evacuation. I have since been reading about it, and to me my HCG levels look normal. I made an appointment to see another doctor in 4 weeks, hoping that my HCG levels have risen. Please help I am scared to loose my baby.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013