Had implant removed, allergic reaction to anastetic, rash around wound, blister. What could this be?

hello i had my implant removed on friday and i had an allergic reaction to the anastetic also when the doctor removed my implant he put the sterry strip at the side so the wound was open and i had to go to the out off hours doctor as i was loosing lots off blood out my arm and a little but off puss it is now 3 days after and i have just come out in a big rash around the wound and also a blister what could this be and what should i do ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013