Had implant fitted, on injection, stomach cramping, feel bloated, dehydrated. What should i do?

Hi I had the implant fitted for almost month now and before was on the injection. I have not had a period for over 2 years yet in the last 4 days I have had a cramping in my stomach almost like period pain and have felt sick around 8:30pm each night. I constantly feel bloated and am slightly concerned. I am going to the toilet without any problems but am finding myself becoming dehydrated very quickly. Please advise
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013