Had implant fitted. Itching underneath skin. Pain when holding weight. Solution?

Hi Dr. Lundi i had my implant fitted in may 2012, i feel like i am not suffering with side effects however, 3 weeks ago the implant has been itching underneath my skin and the only way to sooth the itch would be if i used a hair brush with brisstles. i also have noticed when i hold shopping bags with my left hand i often feel shooting pains coming from the implant. please please can you help me find a solution to this as i am very scared. thank you JoJo
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer