Had implanon removed. Severe migraines after taking pills, stopped taking pills, missing periods. Pregnancy test negative

i think i may be pregnant and its a really complicated story. I had implanon removed after 2 and a half years due to suffering from side effects, then put striaght onto the pill . This was the start of april, a week later, on the 7th i had a period. 3 weeks later i had to come off the pill due to suffering severe migranes. I have not had a period since this and have been feeling some symptoms of pregnancy however, i took 4 tests over 2 weeks ago and they came back negative.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012