Had implanon removal due to breakout on skin, depression, on tetralysal, microlite. Chances of getting clear skin?

I was on the implanon for about two years and i recently got it removed due to really bad side effects i.e hormones - i felt like i was clinically depressed. My skin did break out while using the implanon but it still hasn t cleared up since having it removed. I am now using microlite and taking tetralysal once daily - will this clear up my skin? how quick can i expect to see results?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012