Had hysteroscopy and D&C for irregular prolonged bleeding. Mirena placed. Discolored bleeding. Concerned

Hi Team, I am a 44 year old woman who always had regular periods. I have just undergone d&c plus hyterscopy procedure for sudden irregular/prolonged bleeding ... whilst under anestethic I also agreed to have the Mirena Coil. Four days have passed from the mentioned procedure, however over the past two days I am continuously bleeding. So far I don t have any results therefore am a little in the dark .. I am aware that I am to expect the bleed for the coming weeks - but should it be a heavy or a light bleed ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013