Had hysterolaproscopy for endometriosis. Prescribed medicines. Endometrial thickness not increasing. Continue medication?

I had endometriosis and have been hysterolaparoscopy in the month of Sep 12 and was on zoladex in sep, oct and nov 10ths. I was asked to stop zoladex injection in Nov. I did not get my periods till Jan 11th, 2013. First cycle, i was not any medication , i ovulated on 12th day with ET at 7.5mm and i did get my periods on Feb 12th. My Doc suggested me to take Letoval 2.5 from 3rd day till 8th day and today is 10th day, when i went for scanning, my follicles are 14x12 but then ET is only 2.5? why did my ET is not growing? what should i do now? shall i continue with Letoval or is there any alternaltive for letoval? I was also asked to take Duphaston from 18th day? please suggest as i am confused?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013