Had hysterolaproscopy after which have not got periods. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor,a very good morning. My name is Liza,24 years,female,weight 57Kg,married on 27 dec 2011.After marriage we were trying for baby but very difficult. My menstrual period were not normal from last 3 to 4 years.I get menstrual periods in every 2 to 3 months.After marriage i got checked with doctor and they say i have right side i go through HYSTEROLAPAROSCOPY. on 19 dec 2012 The report is as follows : : HYSTEROSOCOPY : Uterine cavity visualizes from external os to fundus. Endometriu is normal and healthy. both the ostea are seen clearly and are normal. Cavity is normal in size and shape. LAPAROSCOPY : Uterus is normal in size and shape. left tube healthy and free patent. right tube streched over a mesosalpinx cyst-punctured and cyst wall spill from right tube. Both ovaries are normal. No endometriosis seen. Pouch of Douglas is normal. No adhesions. FALLOPIAN TUBES : R.T. & L.T. : Bilateral free spillage of dye noted from healthy fibrial ends. OVARY : Both ovaries polycysts. After Laparoscopy (19 dec 2012) i have not yet got menstrual periods.already 2 months over. then doctor told me to take treatment for regular menstrual periods from 3 months and after that treatment for Ovulation .And doctor says after that only i can get pregnant. Please suggest me what should i do and I wanna get Pregnant as soon as possible.... Regards, Liza Mike
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013