Had hysterectomy through laparoscopy. Having after surgery pain in leg and thigh. Suggestions?

I recently had a hysterectomy and after surgery my doctor found a small cyst on my left ovary , however I have now after surgery pain in left side in my thigh and leg. If I sit too long and I get up I collapse to the ground. I had a c-section 12yrs ago, and 6 mths after my c-section I had a hernia repair and a esh was put in. My hysterectomy was done via laparoscopy . Why do I have this severe pain in my left leg and thigh.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer