Had hysterectomy, spotted, burning sensation in stomach, started bleeding. Normal menstrual cycle?

Hello I had a total hysterectomy 2 weeks ago...I spotted for a few days after coming home from the hospital...then it stopped. Yesterday I had a burning sensation in my stomach and had bad pains...felt like regular cramps..today I started bleeding enough I am back to wearing pads now,it is just like a regular menstrual cycle...Is this something to be concerned about? I have contacted my doctor and will be going to see him Monday,just trying to ease my mind. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. untill 4-6 weeks you may get light bleeding or brownish discharge and it is quite normal but if it remains or if you have heavy bleeding you need to be examined and have an ultrasound done for sure. cramps and burning sensation also quite normal after surgery till 2 months. If persists then you need to get worried. For now nothing to worry much. Thank you