Had hysterectomy at the age of 23 due to endometriosis. Severe neck pain. Could it be due to the nerve damage?

I had sever endometriosos and ended up having a hysterectomy at the age of 32. I only ever hurt on the left side of my body. I still have one ovary . As far as I can remember I have also had neck pain . But, it s only on the left side. I have been off work now for a month because the pain in my neck has progressively gotten worse. To the point on Feb 6th I could not turn my head to the left at all. I spent 3 nights in the hospital where they did a MRI, CT. And Mylocardagram. Nothing showed up. Nothing. I still cannot turn my head completely to the left. They mentioned nerve damage and then someone mentioned there could be a possible connection with endometriosis . Once again, all my pain with everything is on the left side.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013