Had hysterectomy. Started bleeding a bit. Have I really messed something up or will I probably be ok?

I had a hysterectomy 1 week ago and was doing well until today. I think I might have overdone it (I'm not good at sitting). I've started bleeding a bit when I really had almost none until now. And my stomach is quite big again where it seemed to have shrunk down a little by yesterday. Have I really messed something up or if I do better at resting again will I probably be ok? Should I call my doctor and face the music or just be good and continue thinking I'm on the mend?
Thanks for any thoughts/advice.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013