Had hysterectomy. Now constipation, diarrhea, cramping, urgency, fever. Complication?

I had a robotically assisted supracervical partial hysterectomy two weeks ago today and once the initial constipation from the percocet stopped when I discontinued its use, I started having extreme bouts of constipation and diarrhea . Only having bowel movements every other day, and when I do, cramping, and an extreme urgency to go...with great frequency. Also, some mild nausea accompanies the diarrhea and I ve had a low grade fever -99.5 +/-. Is this a common complication or after effect? Should I contact my OB/Gyn?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012