Had hysterectomy. Having stomach pain, cough, loss of apetite, headache, fatigue. Reason?

hi im a 41 yr old. full time grandmother raising my 2 grandbabies by myself, ive had a full hysterocamy 3 yrs ago.. ive been to the dr still having pain, in my stomach , they say it intermoatioas still but it continues to worsen.. last month i has phermouna for about 2 weeks, the drs gave me antibotics, and cough syrup w/ codene in it. wich eith one seem to help to much, i loss my appetite a bit w/ this, not that im better, im still have no appetite, i went from 4 to 5 times eating a day down to eating every other day now, i force myself to drink tea, or water, im getting headacks, terribly... im very much fatigue , stressed to the maxed, and ive been back to the dr. and they say im healthy as a horse.. but something has got to be going on... stomach cramps very badly, headacks, fatigue, loss of appetite, loss of sanifficate weight went from 118 to 105 in a month. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.. CAN YOU PLEASE TRY TO GIVE ME AN ANSWER OTHER THAN ... It takestime to bounce back from phermonia problem is this started ay before i had phermonia... can you please help... thank you....
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013