Had hysterectomy. Having post coital bleeding, pain during intercourse, stomach fullness. What could this be?

I had a hysterectomy for chronic PID 18 years ago (complete hysterectomy removed uterus , cervix and both ovaries as well as my appendix) and i am 38 now. i am having post coital bleeding (sometimes heavy) discharge (yellowish no smell) lower right abdominal pain during intercourse (feels like he is hitting something, my hips have started to hurt and i have pain under my ribs sometimes as well as a feeling of being full most of the time (not hungry) had ultrasound of vaginal cuff and am waiting for results. what might they be trying to find? what would cause these symptoms? should i be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer