Had hysterectomy. Have high BP. Is this normal? Need I worry?

I had a hysterectomy 3 months ago kept my ovaries. I have been borderline high blood pressure but never put on medication before. My heart doctor put me on high blood pressure medication but it made my blood pressure drop to 80/61 it made me feel awful. The doctor told me cut my blood pressure mediation inhalf. Well I never took it I wanted to check my blood pressure well its been two weeks and my blood pressure is 98/63 average. Is it normal to have borderline high blood pressure for years and get a hysterectomy and it be so low?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013