Had hysterectomy. Fell on butt and was bleeding. Pain in back, butt, lower abdomen, legs.Difficulty sleeping at night. Cure?

Hello I fell on my butt a couple Weeks ago and then I went the bathroom and noticed that I was bleeding . I should not be bleedin because I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago. So I went to the doctor because I was hurting in my butt,back and lower abdomen and he said that its okay for me to bleed and that I just have back spasms. The pain has gotten worse. My legs lower back and lower abdomen hurt. My feet hurt. I cant sleep at night
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012