Had hysterectomy. Cure?

I had a hysterectomy 4 Years ago my ob gyn at Kiser does not believe in balancing the hormones! Prior to this I was on the Sotto Pelle hurt and felt wonderful. This is not available in Hawaii where I now live. I have my ovaries. What do I need or is there any natural products I can take? No sex drive and feel horrible. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
I think you need to have hormone replacement therapy.
You can try natural supplements such as ginseng, vitamin E and soya milk, however, for some women, hormones work the best.
please ask your gynecologist to have a measurement of serum estradiol levels in your case.
That would convince your doctor to start HRT for you.
Please remember that HRT is to be taken only on prescription, and not for more than 3 - 5 years.
All the best.