Had hysterectomy. Convulsing again and again. Medical cure for this?

Hi There,

I had a hysterectomy back in January. At my 6 week mark I saw my gyn and everything looked great. I was feeling pretty good. He gave me the go ahead for intercourse but of course I was still nervous. AT the 7 week mark we tried and I ended up in the emergency room. I felt like my insides were being torn out and the worst of the pain was in the rectum. I was bleeding, starting convulsing and vomiting. The ultrasound at the hospital showed some fluid in the pelvic area. Once I finished my antibiotics and was feeling better the dr gave me the go ahead once again. Same thing. I am now about 3 months post op and we tried for the third time. Same thing. After about 5 minutes in my backside pain was so excruciating that I started convulsing again. Once again I bled and my stomach tightened. I can't even sit or walk straight. My gyn cannot find a reason for this and I know something is going on here. Thoughts? Thank you so much!!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013