Had hpv virus and developed mild dysplasia. Chances of recurring?

mild dysplasia and hpv virus I had the hpv virus ten years ago and delvelped mild dysplasia Every six months I was retested and my pap smear test came out normal. Ihave been tested every year since then and it was normal. I was under the assumption once you have a normal pap smear test you will not get this strain of virus again because you have build antibodies . I am well aware there are different viruses . Have been in a sold relationship for the past 9 years with no other sex relationships in between thetime I was diagnosed. I am upset and confused and so is my partner Please advise. I was just diagnosedwith mild and moderate dysplasia.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013