Had hit the head. Done MRI, reports normal. Pressure on head and black spot in eye. Any complication?

I fell and hit my head a few years ago, and 2 years ago I had an MRI ...or a CT scan , I can t remember which. But it came back showing no problems. However, I am still feeling a lot of pressure in the back of my head, and my eyes. And quite often see black spots in my left eye vision , and have been getting dizzy spells recently. And when I have to work something out or really think about something I feel like I m not able to really get in to my brain properly. If that makes sense. I m just wondering if I should go back to the doctor? Or if I m being a hypochondriac...
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012