Had hit knee on icy ground. Have numbness, swelling and pain on bending. Suggestions?

I fell off my horse 2 weeks ago and hit my knee on the icy ground. Since then I get a terrible stabbing pain if I kneel on it, have a numb and hard swelling area just below my kneecap and my kneecap also feels like it s got kind of like a dent in it aswell as a half inch pebble on it. Not really bruised and I walk pretty much fine as long as nothing presses against my knee. Something I should check or might it go away on it s own?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013