Had hit in foot. MRI scan done. What does the reports mean? What should I do?

Went for Mri scan as unable to stand on toes on right foot as got hurt playing sport, The diagnosis of the mri scan reads as follows: Serial sagittal and coronal T1, T2 images of the ancle show evidence of subtle achilles tendon contusion along the upper aspect. There is however no evidence of an underlying tears . The change seen in the upper aspect is observed to be about 90mm above the point of attachment along the calcaneus. The change is seen to show mixed signal in a comparative study with the normal component of the tendon. The change can also represent an underlying contusion of fibers along the proximalmost aspect. What exactly does this mean? What do I need to do?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012