Had hit forehead. Have hard bump on forehead. Will this bump go down?

I fell and hit the right side of my forehead extremely hard on bathroom tile. I had a black eye and bruising on check bone and forehead but after 7 weeks I have a hard raised very noticable hard bump on my forehead along the main vein . I have been using a lazor device Tandor for deep collagene generation and heat to treat after the initial icing. Wil this hard boney bump ever go down?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
The hard bony lump is likely to be due to fibrosis in the area of haematoma formation. You need not worry as it is a part of the natural healing process. The swelling will resolve on its own without any treatment in few months.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal