Had hip replacement, severe calf pain, difficulty in walking. What do i do?

I am 41 yrs old and have had 2 surgeries for labral repair within a years time. Now recently had total hip replacement by Dr. Domb in Il. I live in Michigan and started my therapy outside the house now i am having severe calf pain now in both legs I had a ultrasound no DVT but dx. with Superficial phlebitis it has been since last Friday and I am no better. I went to my family doctor he did CBC,BMP and C reactive Protein and said all is normal. I just dont know what to do by evening I can barely walk. Im taking Motrin 800mg Tid, ASA 325mg BID and Norco 5-325 2 at hs. I am also elevating my legs with warm moist compress.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013