Had hip replacement, contraception implant in arm, no period. What are the chances of me being pregnant?

I have had my 3rd full hip replacement in just 4 years and I have a contraception inplant in my arm which is due to be taken out on the 14/06/13. I have not had a period since march. last day was 12th. my last op was 23rd jan 2013 and prior to that my last period was December which was irregular and nearly all of that month. what are the chances of me being pregnant as I am only 44 and my body been through so much with hip replacements
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013