Had high fever, UTI, blister on upper lip, herpes infection after unprotected sex. What can help?

hi sir, i am a homosexual.i started homosexual with my freind in 2004.i met him a lot of times.we did oral fucking.but i didnt allow him to fuck my ass.and we stop meeting from 2006.and after that i had oral cntacts with two more dudes. and in 2011 i met agirl who is already fucked by an guy .i did sex with her without condom.i never had any symptoms upto 2012 september.but in september 2012 i suddenly got high fever .doctor diagnised it as urinary tract infection .i take mediactions for i week i became normal.and after september exactly on october 7 th i met the girl again.from the next week i became weak and suddenly itching started on my penis.and a blister appeard on my upper lip .i consultd an std specialist.he prescribed me a blood that test my esionpohill count is 11 ,hb is 58 prcnt, and urine contains phosphate . vdrl is negative.he said that its an herpes infection.and he medicated me acyclovir 400 mg daily twice for i month.i used them and itching gone.but from that time i became very weak .my throt is continpusly sour upto now.mean while motion test declared that i had amebeosis, oesophagitis. from te time i startd using many antibiotics.sour throat irritade me.i consultd heart specialist as i had very extreme increasd heart rate.he medicated me propnallol.from three months i am struggling alot.slowly i had lost my mind co ordinatio.i am not able to focuss on one eyes are ful of pain.slowly cough beganned.ocassionl fevers are head is full of pain sometimes.i am not able to handle objects with my hand.i had shivering.cant able to walk as earlier.ii went for hiv testing .and it came negative.from three months i a m fully depressed and in i had cough sorethroat shivering of body in cold.sweating omly on back.full weak.cant able to type this mesage as earlier.sir what is the problem sir.plzzzz gve me replyy. i am suffering a lot.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013