Had high LH, had intercourse. Why do I have cramping, lower back pain? Was I pregnant?

Hi I am trying to concieve ans my question is...well to start my last menstraul cycle started May 30th and ended June 4th. Per the app My Days on my phone I wasn t due for my next menstraul cycle until the 3rd of July. I was using the Clearblue ovulation test. June 13th I got a high LH surge and that same day I had intercourse. from that day until the 26th I had cramping primarily on my right side but would occasionally switch to left side. I would have lower back pains sometimes just on the right that would shoot down my hip and thigh, as well as headaches just about every day. June 26 I started spotting for one day then the next day the 27th it started to become heavier like my period, later that day I started seening blood clots. I am still having the bleeding and clotting and I still feel cramping and a pulling feeling on my right side today the 28th did I miscarry? could I possibly be pregnant and the clots are just tissue? or was I never pregnant even with those symtoms? It s reall bothering me. can you give me any insight as to what is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012