Had high BP. Took Stamlo Beta and Telma H. What should the dosage be?

When I was travelling I had higher BP almost 180 / 100 and Dr Prabhu , you had advised me following medicine : Stamlo Beta 1 0 0 Telma H 40mg+12.5mg 0 1 0 Deplatt cv 0 0 1 After coming back to Jakarta I check regularly my BP and it has come down with just 1/2 of each BP tablet my BP is about 120/70 and hence I am wondering if I could take both 1 tablet or both 1/2 each or any one . These reading I have been taking since last 10 days. Kindly advise Regards Uppin Anand YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012