Had herpes on finger. Can immunization shot suppress immune system causing cold sore?

My daughter just got herpes whithrow on her finger for the first time and just got over the virus . It took 3-4 weeks for it to go away on her finger. Right after she got her last 6month shot and a week later she has the cold so starting again on the same finger, different spot though. Could the immunization shot cause her immune system to be down so that it causes another cold sore? She s only been without this sore for 1.5 weeks so I m frustrated its started again....
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012