Had herniated discs, fibromyalgia after accident, having leg pain. Taking lyrica 75mg and tylenol. Treatment?

Hi, I hope you can giveme some direction. Some history first. I have a history of herniated discs in my lower back since I was 13 y/o. Saw Ortho spec who couldnt come up with a cause and called it hereditary . In 2000I had a car accident when I was hit on the passenger side of my car and sustained herniated discs in my neck. In 2007 I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia . My biggest problem/ pain/ complaint that I haveis leg pain. It is constant. If Iam moving around it is lessened some, butnot much. Also lately my hips and pelvis have been very painful. it is just a constant, strong but dull pain. My rheumatologist says it is from the herniated discs (I assure you it is NOT siatica) and the ortho says it is from the fibro. In any case neither want to treat me. I currently take 75mg BID of Lyrica , a mov, and aleve and tylenol at will. any ideas of what this could be?? Where I can look in the medical community for help. It has become unbearable for me.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012