Had hepatitis B virus infection. Diarrhea, fever, sound in stomach. Will it return?

I have been suffered from hepatitis B virus for around 11 years all the symptoms I use to see them, specially diarrhoea, fever, stomach (bulloting,making sound, specially the left side of my stomach had high fever than the right side, lose appetite nearly 80%. I have never had sexual contact but recently I did blood test for HIV it was free but they told me as I have been infected of hepatitis B virus. I did not take any treatement do you think there is a chance it may return? I do no know how I get infected in the first place with out any sexual contact or fluid. Also stil I some similar symptoms I can feel it like lose of appetite almost 70%, weight lost around 5-6 stone less than my normal weight.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013