Had hepatic jejunostomy due to laprascopic attempt to remove gall bladder, bile jag, rash around area of tubes. Any corelation ?

Hello, I had a hepatic jejunostomy due to a laprascopic attempt to remove my gall bladder in September. I had a bile bag and J tube attached and in ICU for three days. About six weeks after I got out of the hospital a rash started around the area of my tubes. It hasn t gone away. Could this be related? No infection, no oozing, no fever but it seems to be spreading. I ve been putting cortisone on it.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013