Had hematuria. X-ray shows mal rotated duplex right kidney, left renal scar, bladder wall thickening. Reason?

Hi I had heamaturia for 7 days. There was no pain, and no infection. The sample of my urine like a coca-cola was sent to the hospital but everything appeared to be fine. Then I had an x-ray the general ultrasonograprhy. Conclusion; APPEARANCE OF A MAL-ROTATED DUPLEX RIGHT KIDNEY. SEEN A CAPSULAR LEFT RENAL SCAR AND THIS COULD BE A RESULT OF A PREVIOUS NEPHROPATHY . NOTED FOCAL BLADDER WALL THICKENING. COULD BE FOCAL CYSTITIS GLANDULARIS BUT SPECIALIST ATTENTION TO FURTHER RE-EVALUATE FEATURE IS STILL RECOMMENDED TO EXCLUDE ANY THING SINISTER. My question is why I had heamaturia then? I felt great, had my appetite, no pain, no infection and no suspicious cells were found as well. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013