Had heavy period with clotting. Now having spotting. Is it due to hormone problem?

I just turned 45 and have experienced a very heavy period several days ago, and had quite a bit of clotting. Now I have spotting. Only take vitamins and have recently started taking baby asprin. Is this a coincidence or just hormones going crazy? I don t smoke , drink minimally and eat well. Thanks, Sharon (Australia)
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see it may happen ur nearer to menopause so your periods may become heavy .do u feel any other kind of symptoms associated with it? you should do once sonography of abdomen so rule out fibroid or any other irregularities.if find anything in usg so concern gynec for further management.associated with it taking hematinics to control the blood lose.

welcome to HCM,

Researches show that hormonal problems are directly related with mental and emotional factors.

Mostly when there are some disturbances at level of mental or emotional level like shock, grief, stress, tension, anxiety, disappointment etc. will affect to physical level at various way and mostly affect to metabolism, hormones and/or neurological level.

Homeopathic medicine is selected with consideration of physical complain with emotional and mental factor.

Hence, it is most curative in these types of chronic diseases.