Had heavy fingering, sex. Begin to feel dry, pain, had watery discharge. Is it yeast infection?

I had some heavy fingering that lasted a few hrs then sex and oral i was begging to feel dry and a lil pain. The next day i was havn alot of clear watery discharge no odor. Then the next day it felt like acid in my vagina when i peed i lookd down there but saw no sores bumps or nothing. Went to dr wednesday i had a uti but he said it looks like herpes i dont understand cuz theres no sores. Anyway he did test but the results arent bk yet. Today makes 9 days of fire when urinating i got monistat today and used the outer cream and then peed a few hrs later and to my surprise the burn was barely uncomfortable. Could this have just been yeast and uti?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013