Had heavy bleeding with no pain. Have pregnancy symptoms. Could I be pregnant?

I was 3 days late and had pregnancy symptoms , nausea, very sore breasts, bloated feelings, frequent urination . On day 5 I started to bleed heavily with a lot of clots for two days. No pain and then spotting on the third and fourth days. My breasts are still very sore with occasionaly stabbing pains. Could I be pregnant and have had a miscarriage or is there a possibility of me being still pregnant? I normally loose sensitivity in my breasts after the start of my period.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013