Had heavy bleeding. Is it due to delay in period?

hi am 25 yrs old i got married four and half months back, after marriage am getting heavy bleeding for 10 to 15 days and it also coming earlier and am not yet pregnant. i am suffering a lot for this. can you give advice on this and i want to know whether my earlier periods is delaying my pregnancy and i also want to know travelling in car through worst roads, stress, scary affect to get pregnant and i have no medical files/reports to attach because i didn't consult doctor so far please help and give me tips to get pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. You need some tablets for heavy bleeding, I usuall put my patients on mefenamic and tranexamic tab, along with this you need iron tab to build up your haemoglobin. To get pregnant you need to have intercourse during your fertile period i.e. day 12 to day 16, and as your married life is just 4 months, I suggest you to try for 1 year. Kindly get evaluated if there is any coital problems, also get a baseline semen analysis done.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile