Had heavy bleeding. Having Cyst with irregular periods. Had unprotected sex too. Could i be pregnant?

hello, last year october i had about 4 weeks of heavy bleeding. took an ultrasound and it was discovered that i had cyst on my ovaries. my periods were always irregular but the longest id go without a period was two to three months. since getting the bleeding to stop last october i beefed up on vitamins- folic acid and b complex especially and also was taking a heavy dose of herbal medications. what concerns me now is that i havent seen my period since, yes ive had unprotected sex since that october in fact that november. now its a whole lot of months later and i want to know what are my chance of being pregnant. i did one of thoshad a e pregnancy calculator things and when asked to fill in my last period i did which was oct 26 2012 and it told me the day i might have conceived which was the exact date i had intercourse. im now experiencing naseau, indigestion, mood swings, weight gain, alot of sleeping and always tired, breast tenderness at times, what confuses me is that when i researched PCOS i read that it mimic pregnancy symptoms and i took a hpt which had a negative result but i know my body ive never missed a period for this long Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013