Had heart surgeries and pacemaker placed. Scars on the collar bone. What to do?

I just had a pacemaker 3 weeks ago. Within the last mth and a half ive had 3 surgeries 1 loop recorder and 2 times for pacemaker first attemp was unsuccessful. I look like a freak. Scars and like a baseball u can see below my collor bone. I was released to go to work last week i havent been. I told worki need full 6 weeks. I havent told my doctor yet. Everyone stares. Im not pretty anymore. I cant sleep am forgetting things that happend maybe within a 2 day period. Am scared i dont want to die. Im sovdepressed
Asked On : Sun, 12 May 2013