Had heart problem and problem with keloid. Itchiness and pain. Treatment?

Hello, I had very serious problem with keloid. I had also heart problem.I am 25 years old I had a very major operation when i was 14 years old. It was open heart surgery .After my operation i found i had keloid problem.Now I am seriously suffering by that.Its spread my whole body. Its makes me sick the whole year.its painful and severe itchiness. after few days break its makes me seriously sick. Even I can t move. I met with several doctors for treatment in my country. But they are not confident it will cure or not. Actually they are confused because they don t have experience to handle my type of serious patient before. They suggest to go Singapore or India. But i don t know is there any treatment has for me or not? and how much the total cost for the treatment.? Please help me i need it badly. I am waiting for your reply. thank you so much zerin
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012