Had heart catherization, clear arteries. Troubled breathing. Was cocaine addict. Suggest?

Just had heart cath and all arteries are clear. however..I still have trouble breathing especially after standing up from sitting or laying position. My right side of heart is enlarged and DRs are going to order ct scan . I am active and 45 yrs old. Was a cocaine addict but have been off powder for 21 years. was a smoker but not now. I have low blood pressure but not at dangerous level most of time. Chest pains are common for me and frequent sneezes. Vision is cloudy at times and also get light headed. Shouldlung cancer be a concern
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013