Had heart attacks, stroke, had cloudy urine. Been on suboxene, burenorhhine. Explain

i have been on suboxene 8 mg /2mg tablets sl then my husband had a several heartattack and stroke was dead 7.53 min shocked 19 times u may read about it on gaterful patient sumet healt. org. anyway we had to recive xtrra help from welfare medicare thayi am on disilbty, the secured adavantage woul not pay for brand name suboxone we faught with them since aril. ias on the generic the whole month od april was so very sick and hives. even thu my dr
told thrm was jep. my i had to switch to burenorhhine 8 mg tab sl so very sick am i goimg tru witdrawl? i had back surgey years ago i was taking the suboxnne for pain management 8 years never a unclean urine .please give me some advice, GOD BLESS T p.s we are living on 900.00 month ssi house pmt 841.00 car alreadt poss. can ot pay any thing just for get t tahnks antway
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013